Make your own medal hanger and show off all that hard work!
Piece of wood
Small wooden letters
- Get a piece of wood the size you would like. Lowe’s and Home Depot will cut it to size for you. Or craft stores also sell blank wood plaques that you could use as well. The board should be minimum 1/2” thick to accommodate the hangers. (my board was 12” x 5.5”)
- Paint the piece of wood and the letters any color you would like.
- Mark out where each hanger will go and pre-drill holes. (I found about a 1-1/2" space between hooks works well)
- Screw in the cup hooks by hand.
- Attach picture hangers to the back (one on each end to keep it level)
- Get your medals and display them!
Note: Instead of the wooden letters, you can paint right on the board, stencil or even print something on paper and mod-podge it right on the board.