Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Red Popcorn

As long I was on the popcorn kick, I had to post the recipe for "Red Popcorn". Grandma Hammer introduced this to me and I have been passing it on to friends and family since. Its another great Stir Crazy popper recipe!


Red Popcorn
{Red Hot Cinnamon Flavor}

1/2 cup popcorn
1/3 cup oil
1/3 cup red hots
salt to taste

Put popcorn, oil and red hots into your stir crazy popper.  Turn it on and wait for it to pop. When the popping slows to a few seconds, turn the popper off and immediately flip it over into the bowl.  (The popcorn will burn if you don't move fast.) Salt to taste and enjoy!

Note: It looks like a major mess - it kind of is, but it cleans up a lot easier than it looks.  I just wouldn't let it sit too terribly long before cleaning up the bowl and popper.

No comments:

Post a Comment