Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chicago Cubs Room


We are HUGE Cubs fans, so I gave our boys the baseball/Cubs room of their (and my husband's) dreams!

Wrigley Field print from Target


One of these Cabbage Patch Kids was my husband's as a child. The other was found at a garage sale by my father-in-law.

Fatheads!

Pin Stripes on the Wall just like the Cubs Jerseys


The Norman Rockwell prints were in my husband's room as a child.  I just got new frames for them. The pennants are also vintage from hubby's childhood.

I found the light switch cover, but these are easy to make. Just print a pattern on paper and use mod podge on a plain light switch cover.


3 comments:

  1. Jane, LOVE THE ROOM!! We are doing a Cubs room as well and I need help! Can you please tell me the width of your pinstripes and how far apart they are? I am wanting to do one wall in pinstripes, but unsure of how to go about the spacing it out.
    It is a 10ft & 7.5in wall (127.5 inches). THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m wondering the same. Does anyone know how wide they are?

      Delete
  2. Omg I loved too much ♥️⚾️💙

    ReplyDelete